Hong Kong is great. Mostly. But some things are just better in Macau……..
- Birds:You can wake up and hear birds singing outside your window in the middle of the city.
- Street Signs:The street signs are in Portuguese, which is super cool.
- The Sky:It can actually be blue at night instead of just reflecting the light of the city back down at you.
- Portuguese Egg Tarts: ‘Nuff said
- Sidewalks: The amazing cobblestone sidewalks are artfully designed with all kinds of images; fish, lobsters, seahorses, flamingos, and even SHARKS.
- Historic Sites:Preserved Colonial Architecture instead of 100% modern glass towers makes for a nice break from the casino skyline.